Ending December 25th, 2020
To reward our valuable customers, Acutech Scientific will offer a 15% discount from now till December 25th, 2020 for all Raman products listed below: AcuScan100(SERSTECH100) AcuScan1350, AcuScan1500, and all Raman accessories and parts.
For product information details and price quotation, please call 1-408-868-7707 or send your inquiry to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AcuScan®1500 had received the 2016 R&D 100 Award.
Acutech Scientific Inc is here introducing a truly handheld pocket size(15cm x 10cm x 3cm), light weight (0.65Kg) Raman spectrometer for one solution for all chemical detection and identification.
The AcuScan100 is an ultra-fast chemical identification and Raman spectra ID management system.
AcuScan®1500 is a fully automated Raman spectra identification system for multiple number of raw chemical and drug production batch QA and content uniformity QC. It features autofocusing laser source, Raman spectrum scanning, spectrum saving, spectrum comparison, counterfeit identification, self-build spectra ID library, sample component identification and quantification.
- Complete VICI, VICI_JOUR, and VWR line of parts and supplies for HPLC, and GC including valves, nuts & Ferrules, Fittings, Tubings, Connectors, Tools, etc.
- HPLC Columns and Parts
We offer the best quality HPLC column packed with 1.7um, 3um, 5um and 10 um RP and NP phase narrow distribution particles for high speed HPLC, Microbore UPLC, and Capillary-HPLC . Capillary HPLC Columns from 75um to 320um for Nano-HPLC-MS applications.
Acutech Scientific Inc invites both USA and International Distributors to contact us at
1-408-868-7707 or email@example.com to discuss distributorship.
- Highly reproducible Raman Spectra wave number (0% RSD) for reproducible sample identification, & reproducible spectra intensity (0.64% RSD for 96 runs of polystyrene) for quantification.
- High throughput and reliable content uniformity validation for total batch quality assurance of drugs and chemicals
- Ultra-fast < 1.5min per drug for high throughput batch product QA .
- Cost of operation/analysis is as low as $0.50 per sample.
- No consumable parts.
- No sample pretreatment or preparation
The productivity for an AcuScan®1500 is faster than 20 HPLC systems.
|United States||United States (South East)|
Acutech Scientific Inc.,
325W. Washington Street, Suite # 2168
3480 Tanbark ct N.E.,
|Taiwan||South America & Middle East|
Caltech BioScientific Inc.
Raam Enterprises, LLC
104 Full Moon Lane Fairfield
Nanometrix Analytical Instruments. SA. de CV.
Canada 405, 37165, Leon Gto, Mexico
Tel: +52 (55) 5-362-1714
3 Ramaiah Layout S G Palya
Bangalore 560 029