Sales Promotion Ending December 24th, 2022
To reward our valuable customers, Acutech Scientific will offer a 15% discount from now till December 24th, 2022 for all Raman products listed below: AcuScan100(SERSTECH100) AcuScan1350, AcuScan1500, and all Raman spectra-ID Libraries, accessories and parts.
nd your inquiry to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduce AcuScan100 Handheld Raman Scanner
Acutech Scientific Inc is here introducing AcuScan100 Raman Scanner , a truly handheld pocket size(15cm x 10cm x 3cm), light weight (0.65Kg) Raman spectrometer for one solution for all chemical detection and identification. The AcuScan100 software includes Raman spectra ID Libraries and data management system for fast sample identification and verification. AcuScan100 features " Photo Bleaching Technique " for sample contains fluorescence impurities.
AcuScan®1500 is a fully automated Raman spectra identification system for multiple number of raw chemical and drug production batch QA. drug content uniformity QC can be quickly obtained . It features autofocusing laser scanning for substance Raman spectrum, spectrum saving, spectrum comparison, counterfeit identification, self-build spectra ID library, substance component identification and quantification.
- Complete VICI, VICI_JOUR, and VWR line of parts and supplies for HPLC, and GC including valves, nuts & Ferrules, Fittings, Tubing, Connectors, Tools, etc. Refer to VICI website(www.vici.com) for part number.
- HPLC Columns and Parts
We offer the best quality HPLC column packed with 1.7um, 3um, 5um and 10 um RP and NP phase narrow distribution particles for high speed HPLC, Microbore UPLC, and Capillary-HPLC . Capillary HPLC Columns from 75um to 320um for Nano-HPLC-MS applications.
Acutech Scientific Inc invites both USA and International Distributors to contact us at
1-408-868-7707 or email@example.com for details .
- Highly reproducible Raman Spectra wave number for reproducible sample identification, & quantification for spectra intensity (0.64% RSD for 96 runs of polystyrene sample).
- High throughput and reliable content uniformity validation for total batch quality assurance of drugs and chemical substances.
- Ultra-fast < 1.5min per drug/sample for high throughput batch product QA/QC.
- Cost of operation/analysis is as low as $0.50 per sample.
- No consumable parts needed.
- No sample pretreatment or preparation required.
-The productivity for an AcuScan®1500 is faster than 20 HPLC systems.
|United States||United States (South East)|
Acutech Scientific Inc.,
2311 So. 2nd Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91006
3480 Tanbark ct N.E.,
|South America & Middle East|
Caltech BioScientific Inc.
2 F, No. 243 & 245
Nong'An Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan
Raam Enterprises, LLC
104 Full Moon Lane Fairfield
Nanometrix Analytical Instruments. SA. de CV.
Canada 405, 37165, Leon Gto, Mexico
Tel: +52 (55) 5-362-1714
3 Ramaiah Layout S G Palya
Bangalore 560 029